Monday, September 24, 2012

The Book!

I'm looking forward with great anticipation to the publication of my first book, Holy Crocodile! in the spring of 2013. In this blog I'll be running past the publishing process from the author/illustrator side and posting related tidbits as they come along.


Everyone keeps asking if I have a publishing date yet. I don't... beyond spring. But I do have the sample book cover to prove that's it's on track! I love what they did with the font for Crocodile! It's got a nice bitten flavor to it. My feedback and hope is that the publisher shortens the subtitle to "Stories of Animals Helping Saints" or "Stories of Saints and Animals" or something else that takes up a little less room visually -- preferably keeping the subtitle down to one line.

No comments:

Post a Comment